niggas in the wilderness.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

niggas in the wilderness.

Post  The Goose on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 am

If you've seen the 666 post count video I put up, you basically know what I look like. Anyway, these are some pictures of me and some friends of mine in Patrick's (the guy with the mohawk) creepy-ass woods behind his house. Yes this IS a band photoshoot. Funny thing about it? I didn't officially join this band till that day, and it was only the second practice I went to. As soon as I got there: "YEAH BRO WE'RE HAVING A BAND PHOTOSHOOT, YOU DOWN?" So yeah, here's some pictures from that day:












^I'm doing the *seriouswiggerstance* in that one.






\m/ \m/


Last edited by The Goose on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
The Goose

Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: niggas in the wilderness.

Post  Lithy on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:43 pm

I giggled so hard at your expression in the fifth one down.
avatar
Lithy

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 25
Location : The Internets

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/MyGlassDarling

Back to top Go down

Re: niggas in the wilderness.

Post  The Goose on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:44 pm

you can totally tell we care about the children in Africa.
avatar
The Goose

Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: niggas in the wilderness.

Post  TheJonasBrosRule on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Oh God.
avatar
TheJonasBrosRule

Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-12-31
Location : The Siberian Divide

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: niggas in the wilderness.

Post  The Goose on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:57 pm

TheJonasBrosRule wrote:Oh God.

DUDE WE'RE GONNA SOUND JUST LIKE A SKYLIT DRIVE \m/ \m/

Also I love how out of place I made myself look. Went out of my way to avoid doing the cliche hardcore-band photo poses, ALWAYS promised myself if I ever was in a band that got a photoshoot like that I'd make myself look like a psychopathic pedophile. Think I did a good job of that in this, despite that they put us in an abandoned burned down house. SO HXC BRO \m/


And I just added one more that I forgot to add earlier. Another of my favorites.
avatar
The Goose

Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: niggas in the wilderness.

Post  TheJonasBrosRule on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:21 pm

The Goose wrote:
TheJonasBrosRule wrote:Oh God.

DUDE WE'RE GONNA SOUND JUST LIKE A SKYLIT DRIVE \m/ \m/

Also I love how out of place I made myself look. Went out of my way to avoid doing the cliche hardcore-band photo poses, ALWAYS promised myself if I ever was in a band that got a photoshoot like that I'd make myself look like a psychopathic pedophile. Think I did a good job of that in this, despite that they put us in an abandoned burned down house. SO HXC BRO \m/


And I just added one more that I forgot to add earlier. Another of my favorites.

Photo Number 5 Was The Best Pedo Picture. What Style Of Music Are You Though?
Just Like My Band? We Sound Like Bring Me The Horizon!
But Yeah. What Style?
You Do Look Really Out Of Place Though. Only Dude Wearing Regular Jeans.
avatar
TheJonasBrosRule

Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-12-31
Location : The Siberian Divide

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: niggas in the wilderness.

Post  The Goose on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:06 pm

I think we're gonna be going for a djenty sound. Like Vildhjarta, Haunted Shores, Meshuggah, Motionless In White, or Periphery style.
avatar
The Goose

Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: niggas in the wilderness.

Post  TheJonasBrosRule on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Thats Pretty Sick.
avatar
TheJonasBrosRule

Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-12-31
Location : The Siberian Divide

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: niggas in the wilderness.

Post  The Papranazi on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 pm

I love how you guys were kind enough to let the little brown one in the pictures.

_________________
avatar
The Papranazi
Admin

Posts : 247
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 23
Location : Hell

View user profile http://organizationoflulz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: niggas in the wilderness.

Post  TheJonasBrosRule on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Lol. Err.
avatar
TheJonasBrosRule

Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-12-31
Location : The Siberian Divide

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: niggas in the wilderness.

Post  The Goose on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 pm

The Papranazi wrote:I love how you guys were kind enough to let the little brown one in the pictures.

Yeah, we're even gonna let him up on stage and make him think he's doing vocals for us when we're actually going to just mute his mic the whole time.
avatar
The Goose

Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: niggas in the wilderness.

Post  The Papranazi on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:44 pm

The Goose wrote:
The Papranazi wrote:I love how you guys were kind enough to let the little brown one in the pictures.

Yeah, we're even gonna let him up on stage and make him think he's doing vocals for us when we're actually going to just mute his mic the whole time.
I love how nice you are to the special children.

_________________
avatar
The Papranazi
Admin

Posts : 247
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 23
Location : Hell

View user profile http://organizationoflulz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: niggas in the wilderness.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum