The Organization Of Lulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back in the day nigga.

2 posters

Go down

back in the day nigga. Empty back in the day nigga.

Post  The Goose Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:30 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?2m7e2stfje885ig

This is an OLD OLD OLD progressive/death metal band I did vocals and a little guitar for known as ABTBTY (A Band That's Better Than Yours)

LITTLE HISTORY LESSON ON US:
We spanned from 2007 to 2008, mainly only through the middle and end of 2008, though. We technically broke up twice, once around the end of 2007, and again at the end of 2008. We started off as just four dudes (Guitarist, Vocalist, Bassist, and Drummer) and ended with just three, because the bass player was a dipshit that the rest of the band didn't like. The main reason we quit the first time was because of little to no practice and the fact that we hated the bass player, literally. We never booked or played one show, mainly because of the goofy nature of our name and the fact that we didn't ever exactly come together as a full band. However, when we returned in 2008 for one last run (just as a three member group), we recorded a bunch of songs that we had previously been working on. Many of the recordings remained unfinished, and none of them were ever released.

BUT, I managed to find and upload this old tune, "Hysteria", for you guys to hear! I also am working on finding and compiling all the other recordings into "The Lost Album". If this gets enough likes, listens, and requests, I will post the full thing up for free download.

Happy listenings! Enjoy! (P.S. The vocals are definitely not of the greatest quality, given that this entire album was home-pressed.)
The Goose
The Goose

Back to top Go down

back in the day nigga. Empty Re: back in the day nigga.

Post  The Papranazi Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:04 am

I definitely want to hear The Lost Album, and The Goose's demo album that you gave me a while back that I LOST AND YOU NEVER GAVE ME AGAIN. COME THE FUCK ON. I'VE BEEN WANTING IT FOR A YEAR OR SO. I LISTENED TO THAT THING LIKE TEN OR MORE TIMES.
The Papranazi
The Papranazi
Admin

https://organizationoflulz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum