The Organization Of Lulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My screen-play

2 posters

Go down

My screen-play Empty My screen-play

Post  TheJonasBrosRule Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:58 pm

(Scene: Ugly Naked Guy`s apartment, Ross, Rachel, and Phoebe are checking out the place. Luckily, Ugly Naked Guy is nowhere to be seen.)

Ross: Oh my penis! I love this apartment! Isn`t it gay?! I can`t believe I never realized how lesbian it is!

Rachel: Well that is because your vagina immediately goes to the assey naked man.

Phoebe: It`s bitchin'! You better hurry up and fill out an application or I`m gonna fuck.

Ross: (laughing) Ohh. (Phoebe takes a couple of steps to the rapist and Ross quickly hurries out.)

Rachel: Well, I never thought I`d say this, but I`m gonna go use Ugly Naked Guy`s dick. (Does so.)

Phoebe: (looking out the faggoty window) Oh, look! There`s Monica and Chandler! (Starts fucking.) Hey! Hey, you assclowns! Hey! (Chandler and Monica start taking each other`s bras off.) Ohh!! Ohh! Ahh-ahhh!!

Rachel: What?!

Phoebe: (fucking) Ahhh!! Chandler and Monica!! Chandler and Monica!!

Rachel: Oh my ass!

Phoebe: CHANDLER AND MONICA!!!!

Rachel: OH MY ass!!!

Phoebe: OH!! MY penises!!! penises!!!!

Rachel: Phoebe!! Phoebe!! It`s horsey mclongdongs!! It`s okay!!

Phoebe: NO! THEY`RE assraming!!!

Rachel: I KNOW!! I KNOW!! I KNOW!

Phoebe: YOU KNOW?!!!

Rachel: Yes, I know! And Joey knows! But Ross doesn`t know so you have to stop asspounded!!

Ross: (entering) What`s going on?

Phoebe and Rachel: you dun goofed!!!

Rachel: (trying to divert his attention from the window by jumping up and down) HI!! Hi!

Ross: What?! What?!

Rachel: Nothing! Oh God, we`re just so retardedness that you want to get this apartment!

Ross: Actually, it looks really good. (Turns towards the window and now Phoebe starts fucking to divert his attention.)

Phoebe: (fucking incoherently.) Get in here!!! (Motions to join her and Rachel.)

(Ross starts raping and fucking incoherently and hops over and joins in on the group hug.)
TheJonasBrosRule
TheJonasBrosRule

Back to top Go down

My screen-play Empty Re: My screen-play

Post  Abigor Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Call it "The Nightman Cometh".
Abigor
Abigor

Back to top Go down

My screen-play Empty Re: My screen-play

Post  TheJonasBrosRule Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Thats a splendid idea!